Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Present Stack



It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in my neighbourhood...October 31 rolled in and over the next few days from there we had about 6 inches of snow fall.   In all likelihood, it’s here to stay.  So, it’s definitely put me in more of a Christmas mood.  Because of the demands of work, I’ve had to take a step back from being on the TCP design team for the time being, so it’s been months since I’ve had a chance to pick up these adorable stamps...today’s the day!  I pulled out TCP’s set The New Nice and stamped this snazzy kitty with a big stack of presents from a successful day of shopping...or wrapping!  

I created a thin tag for kitty to sit on which is perfect for this month’s Tag It challenge.  I stamped some snowflakes with another TCP set, Penguin Joy.   Then I added some pretty ornaments in and around the scene to make it festive, and topped the tag off with a pretty paper bow from TCP’s Easy Stitched Bow CutUps die, 



Colouring is done with Copics, and I added some sparkle to his collar to make him extra festive.  

I did a whole bunch of colouring one day last week and snapped quick shots along the way of my Copics  - so it’s not the usual clear photo (and half of them are upside down!), but I think you’ll get the idea.  



Save

3 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

I love the colorful image grounded against the kraft background. Beautiful card Christine! So glad to see you playing with TCP!

Leslie Miller said...

Such a cute, fun, happy, totally adorable Christmas card! Puts me right in the spirit. So glad to see this today, Christine!

CherylQuilts said...

Christine, this is so adorable! I just love the cat and his stack of gifts, and what a fabulous layout with the kraft and the DP for the tags and bow! I love it! Hugs!