Friday, April 22, 2016

Sending You



Another day of fabulous fun at The Cat’s Pajamas!  Today we bring you....Sending You.  



Just this year Canada Post has switched our neighbourhood to superbox mail delivery.  It just means I have to walk down the street to get our mail from the superbox.  I kind of miss the mailman walking by the house each day when I’m home, but I also know that if I forget to get the mail, it’s in a locked box too.  So that’s a good thing.   Sometimes I send our youngest down to the box after school to pick up the mail, and he loves to scooter, so this reminds me of him.  SO cute!

I went with a little collage style for this design adding the very cute new Square Stamps dies you’ll see more of tomorrow and also the Small Envie CutUp die with vellum.  A wee bit of embossing paste in the form of arrows to move your eye around the design and some fun stamping with this set bring it to life.  



I added a little felt heart onto the vellum envie so it has a little texture too.  


Here’s a peek at this adorable set and the die (which you’ll see more of in the next couple of days).  I can’t wait to use that little helicopter too!  It’s so cute!  





Remember all you need to do to be in the winning for a $10 TCP Gift card is to comment on the Designers Blogs!  Easy peasy!  



And here’s your invite to the Pajama Party on Monday night!

Enjoy more inspiration with The Cat Pack and friends....

Brenda Nakandakari
Christine Okken (you are here)
Jessica Rone
Julie Elak
Nancy Thomas
Wendy McGaffey
Michele Boyer our Guest Designer
and Alma at the TCP Blog!



15 comments:

Kimberley said...

So cute!

Lyn said...

So fun I sure would smile if I got this card in the post :)

Renee M said...

Your card is fun! I really enjoy seeing how everyone is using this cute stamp set that would be great to use for guy cards too.

JoAnn said...

This is adorable. Love the new stamp set and how you showcased it with your design. TFS

Nancy Thomas said...

I am loving all the details on this Christine - the embossing paste arrows add so much interest to already wonderfully designed card.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, this is the cutest thing! Love it!

Super Stick Chick said...

Gotta love the scooter mailbunny, too funny. Love how you combined it with the postage stamp CutUp, Christine - the perfect touch.

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous coloring of this cute mail-delivering bunny! Love your details with the vellum envelope and the postage stamp die!

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, love the little guy and the stamp and the envelope with the letter sticking out is just too cute!

Sherry said...

too cute!!

D.Ann C said...

Love the way you added texture and depth to this... including the rolling wheels!

Linsey R said...

So adorable, Christine! I love all your amazing details! This set is so much fun!

Brenda said...

This is so fun! Using the tiny envie was a brilliant idea.

lvtaz2000 said...

Christine, I always look forward to your cards. This one is so perfect. I love all the details, and the red, white, and blue theme. I never tire of that rabbit and his high jinks.

Alma de la Rosa said...

Another amazing card. The embossing paste is brilliant and adds wonderful texture.