Saturday, April 2, 2016

Lavender Bunches & Birthday Parties!


OOOO Have you seen all the newsy news over at Power Poppy this weekend?  There’s so much going on!  We’re celebrating!  It’s Power Poppy’s 2nd Birthday!  I’ve been away so I’m just catching up on all the excitement :)



I’ll have lots of celebration NEWS in this post so keep reading!  

First off...a number of us Power Poppy gang were blessed to jump in this month with Becky Fleck and her CardMaps Sketches.  There’s some fabulous sketches and designs again this quarter so you’ll want to check them out!  



I thought something cool and soothing would be in order for my sketch with these beautiful Lavender sprigs from Power Poppy.   On two of the narrow tag panels I stamped the sprigs and coloured with Copics, on another panel I added designer paper and on the final panel I cut out one of the sprigs and popped it up.  

Here’s what my sketch looks like, isn’t it fun?  





I added those cute little purple buttons just like the sketch, a hexagon embossing folder along the bottom panel to finish it off.  


Now for more of the Birthday details!


Marcy is having a SALE this weekend!  All clear and digital stamps are 20% off this weekend!  

Discount code is MARCELLA

And Marcy’s got the CUTEST little Birthday Digi to celebrate on sale for $2 too....it’s the cutest birthday cake and sentiments that I can’t wait to colour up.  

We hope you can join us for the celebrations!  Thanks for popping by!  




8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous design and card Christine
Gr Karin

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty and fresh feeling Christine. Great job with the sketch.

Pauline said...

Oh Christine, this is gorgeous! Fabulous colours and love your take on the sketch.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, how gorgeous, Christine, and I love your take on the sketch - perfection! Yes, she does have some fun sketches! I love that you used the lavender sprigs and colored them so beautifully! And fussy cutting the one is wonderful! Love those sweet little buttons - wink! Gorgeous colors and a great card, my friend! Hugs, and have a blessed weekend!

Traci M said...

Wow, so beautiful , Christine!! Love that lavender, so fresh and full of the promise of Spring!! Great sketch!!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a very cute sketch! I love them all and want to try them all. Your colors on this are so pretty, Christine!

Conniecrafter said...

Fun sketch and I love what you did with them, pretty coloring!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty, what a great use of the sketch! I love the row of buttons!