Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Pickles?



Sometimes when I’m headed away somewhere and I can take my colouring with me, I’ll stamp up a bunch of things and then get to them whenever I can.  Sometimes I don’t get to them all and then I forget about them!  I found this fun little jar of pickles I had stamped and thought it would be a good week to colour it and put it into a card, especially with it’s GREEN theme and St. Patrick’s Day this week.  

Created with PTI’s Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Fillers stamp sets, stamped onto Neenah White cardstock (masking the pickes the get them where I wanted), and then coloured with Copics.  I created a little tag out of a stitched rectangle die and popped them up together adding the pickles sentiment in Memento Bamboo Green.  The swirly loops are from The Cat’s Pajamas Icing CutUps Die, and the papers are from MFT.  




Wouldn’t it be cute to give to an expecting mom?  I had my little nephew in mind though when I made it.  He loves pickles.  He’s often chooses them over dessert!  



Here’s the little collection of Copics, super easy!  



1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great and beautiful card Christine
Gr Karin