Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wish



Here’s another round of “found” images I coloured up 2 years ago.  This one is also a Birdie Brown image. I was so taken with the cute face on the candle!    It makes a cute and simple Birthday card.  Really simple card completion too.  It’s all in the paper and banners.  I thought this paper really gave the illusion of the candle flame too right?  



Just a wee bit of sewing and some faceted gems are all it took!  

Thanks for joining me again today!  I’ll be back tomorrow with something new from Power Poppy!  




4 comments:

Alanna said...

How fun to be able to find something you already colored to give a quick and easy card. I love the colors.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Christine
Gr Karin

Marisa said...

Adorable :) Little "i" candle reminds me of Lumier from Beauty and the Beast :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I saved this one, too! Dang it's cute, Christine! I haven't colored it yet. Love that you're sharing all these fabulous non-DT cards. It's like a Christine bonus!