Monday, March 30, 2015

The Boss of Me


Hi and welcome to another TCP Tuesday with The Cat’s Pajamas!  We’re ushering in a new challenge this week and it means there’s no limit to seeing your creativity :)  It’s Anything Goes!  

I had fun pulling out one of the new sets from this past release You Got This!



I think this is the cutest set.  You all know I’m a big fan of ‘da bunny, and seeing him trying to bench-press is pretty cute, especially with that little bossy bird there.  

Knowing I wanted that touch of yellow in the birdie, I chose a black/white and yellow palette for some fun.  I popped up the weights once and then popped up the birdie twice, accenting with some fun patterns, the embossed dots, and some bakers twine and a button.   I love the little speech bubble done with the Talk to Me CutUps.  



Here you can see the dimension a little better, and below are the Copics I used.  




Take a peek at what the Cat Pack has to show off with Anything Goes, and then jump on in with us on the Challenge!  More details on how to play at the TCP Blog.  


4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I love it, just brings a smile to my face, too cute!

Marisa said...

Adorable :) Love the bold colour combo too.

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOVE the dimension you added, Christine... cute card!

Anonymous said...

Love the yellow and black!!! Great job GF!