Monday, June 30, 2014

The Good Old Summertime


I’m back tonight with another card for The Cat’s Pajamas Inspiration Challenge....and the TCP Summer Blog Hop too.  It’s the first full week of summer vacation here and the kids have been enjoying the freedom of lazy days and sleeping in (it’s actually happening for the first time in my parental life!).  Amazing!



So to celebrate all that’s summmer, I pulled out the very fun Vintage Summer set from The Cat’s Pajamas.  I really love this bike ride silhouette.  Riding is something we have fun doing as a family in the summer.   I stamped the main image on navy cardstock and embossed in white, cutting it out with the Framed Up dies that go with this set and accenting with some enamel dots.  On the Kraft cardstock I stamped all the various sentiments from this set several times along the side accenting with an MME paper strip and some stapled ribbons to match the inspiration photo on the right.  

Inside the little berry basket that I cut with my Silhouette I have some chocolate chip cookies that my daughter baked.  Makes a cute little presentation I think :)

Here’s some closer pics of the card and berry basket. 



Jump in on the challenge!  You still have one week left AND if you use any products from this latest summer release you could win in our...


We liked playing with our Summer Stamps, CutUps Dies and Cutables so much we thought we'd like to see what you did with them. 
So from now until July 24 we are having a Summer Blog Hop. Just use at least one stamp, or die, or Cutable from our Summer collection and add it to the Inlinkz on the right column of this blog and you could win a $50 Gift Certificate!  It's that easy!  Seriously - who wouldnt want $50 to spend in the TCP store!  

C'mon, pull out your new TCP Stamps and dies and download those Cutable files and get inky with us! 


No comments: