Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lemonade


Lemonade.  Could there be a more perfect summer drink?  On my dream-house porch that I've fashioned in my head we'd be sitting on the porch and sipping a nice lemonade and chatting.  Sounds nice doesn't it?

Well, now we can do that in card form :)  This gorgeous little lemonade service is brought to you by Flourishes new set - On the Porch.  I had a lot of fun coloring it up in some sunny yellows and soft blue greens for the glass.  The papers are MME Fiddlesticks.  And I love the combination of yellows, purples and soft blues.  This Spellbinders' die is stunning too, super detailed (Splendid Circles) And the satin finish cotton ribbon Jovial button and rhinestones are also from the FLLC Store.  I paper pieced the dishtowel/napkin and add a little color to the accent seams with a copic.  


Copics used:  

 
+ Y0000 and Y26

BG0000, BG11, BG70


Remember today is the LAST day you can purchase the May New Release Bundle of Sets at a discount.  

A HUGE Shout Out today to our very special Flourishes Shipping Guy Mike Caruso!  What a wonderful guy he is, (so much more than just the "shipping guy").  He's such a giving and supportive husband to Jan Marie.  He's so good to all of us in the Flourishes Family, and today is his Birthday!  Mike you are a blessing!  I pray for a year ahead of joy, fulfillment, health, and hope for you!  Thank you so much for all you do for us.  

Join the rest of the Flourishes Senior Design Team for their Flourishes Friday creations!

14 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Awesome design, Christine... LOVE the yellow gingham!

Michele Boyer said...

This image makes me want to sit on my deck in the sun...with an ice cold glass of lemonade, of course! Love the blue with the yellow and your bits of bling around the circle! Such a great touch, Christine!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the colors and the stamp is fabulous :)

Francie (Montreal) said...

Beautiful soft colours! Charming design.

Stacy Morgan said...

Country cuteness! Your lemonade looks yummy, can I join you for a glass soemtime?

Marisa said...

Reminds me of summer when I see the lemonade :) Wonderfully matted image and a great card.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful card christine.

greetings karin

Amanda said...

Oh Christine, you have picked out my favorite stamp image!! I love how you colored yours in and made it so cheery with your papers and layout :)
~ Amanda :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so beautiful, I want to come drink lemonaide on your dream porch too!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute and refreshing card :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

GORGEOUS, Christine! I am so partial to lemon/lemonade images (I'm one of a million who claim 'When life gives you lemons...' as her personal motto), so seeing this lovely card makes my day! :)

Denise Marzec said...

"Sip, sip, horray."....ha!...love that fun sentiment. Beautiful card, as always, Christine! Lovely colors and I like the bling around the circle.

dpkennedy said...

This is so pretty Christine! I love the soft blue and yellow!

Leslie Miller said...

Fabulous, Christine! Gosh, Spellbinders sure has some gorgeous new dies. I don't dare look.